Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs for dirt, damage, deformation, or extreme hardness.
Discard: Discard immediately if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: Wash reusable earplugs with mild soap and warmwater only. Pat dry with a towel and store when not in use. Do not treat with any other substances, as the earplugs may degrade and compromise effectiveness. With proper maintenance, reusable earplugs can be used daily for 2-4 weeks.
Fitting a reusable earplug:
- 1. While holding the stem, reach a hand over your head and gently pull top of your ear up and back.
- 2. Insert the earplug so all flanges are well inside your ear canal.
- 3. If properly fitted, the tip of the earplug stem may be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
- Recommended Industries/Use: Agriculture, Construction, Fire, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Light Manufacturing, Transportation, Utilities, Welding
- 1677831156_Howard Leight AirSoft® Honeywell.pdf Download