PPESAFETY CHEMICAL HANDLING PROTECTION PPE KIT
Crew working or handling cleaning chemicals on board are at risk of exposure to corrosive or even dangerous splashes and harmful fumes. The PPESAFETY Chemical Handling Protection PPE Kit is a convenient package for 1 crew member, consisting of the basic key essential personal protective equipments suitable for handling & working with chemicals.
A convenient package that consist of the basic key essential personal protective equipment suitable for the safe handling and application of cleaning chemicals on board.
- Chemical resistant splash proof apron : PVC fabric, robust textile feel and exceptional barrier to chemical splashes. Tie fastening to waist.
- Nitrile long gloves (a pair): High performance nitrile composition, suitable for heavy duty cleaning. EN 374 Type A chemical resistance, shielding up to elbow, and ANSI and EN level 4 abrasion resistance.
- Face shield clear with head mount: Safe, practical, economical Integral visor fitting ensures extra protection against chemical.
- Chemical goggles clear: Superior anti-fog treatment, and ultra soft PVC frame ensure a comfortable wear for long working days. Anti scratch coating for added durability. Designed to protect the eyes of the workers from injuries.
- Complete protective equipment for 1 crew member engaged in handling and cleaning operation with chemicals.
- High splash protection against chemicals
- Your preferred complete 1st line of defense against any chemical splashes kit
- Exceptional chemical protection: over 200 chemicals permeation tested.
- Excellent durability and tough
- Good for heavy duty uses
- Elevated comfort: light weight for long uses
- CE certified
- Conveniently packed in a kit
- 1677208434_Nitrile Gloves Declaration of Conformity Certificate.pdf Download
- 1677208454_SDoC and MD for IHM.pdf Download
- 1688959959_Delta Plus Galeras Clear Goggle Datasheet.pdf Download
- 1688960043_Ansell Alphatec 56-100 Apron Datasheet.pdf Download