Wide range chemical hazards protection
Providing exceptional barrier against directional liquid jets, and wide range of both organic and inorganic toxic chemicals.
Unique design offers superior protection
Superior protection under extremely hazardous environments. Well-designed hood fits respirator perfectly, double layer storm flaps ensure liquid tight seal for zipper.
Sealed seam offers premium protection
Chemical-proof tape on seam to ensure wearer being protected compatible with fabric.
- 1690942695_Ultitec 5000 Size Chart.pdf Download
- 1690942695_Ultitec 5000 Datasheet.pdf Download
- TYPE 3 EN 14605 Liquid Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of a liquid chemical such as spray from a burst pipe under pressure.
- TYPE 4 EN 14605 Spray Tight Suits- Suits which can protect against saturation of liquid chemical, where volume of the liquid builds up on the suit forming pools, resulting in rivulets.
- TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
- EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
- EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
- EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
Chemical Handling, Decontamination, Disaster Management, Petrochemical, Tank Cleaning, Oil Refinery